Angel Capital Association
The Nebraska Angels are members of a broader association of angel groups – the Angel Capital Association (ACA). The ACA provides many resources for angel groups, such as examples of due diligence from other angel groups, example term sheets, and regular educational webinars from well-known industry experts, to name a few.
There is an abundance of materials concerning the practice of angel investment, but some of our favorites are:
- Angel Investing: The Gust Guide to Making Money & Having Fun Investing in Startups by David S. Rose.
- Venture Deals: Be Smarter Than Your Lawyer and Venture Capitalist by Brad Feld and Jason Mendelson
- Berkonomics by Dave Berkus
- Brad Feld's Blog
- Startup Communities by Brad Feld
- The Startup Community Way: Evolving an Entrepreneurial Ecosystem by Brad Feld and Ian Hathaway
- The Fundamentals of Angel Investing by Mirabile and Lord
- Pitchbook Daily Newsletter