About Our Members
The Nebraska Angels are a group of experienced investors from the Midwest who invest in emerging companies in Nebraska and beyond.
Our members have a passion for supporting entrepreneurship and economic growth in the midwest while supporting their investment goals. The Nebraska Angels have invested in over 60 companies since our founding in 2006.
Who We Are
Our membership is comprised of:
- Entrepreneurs who have founded and grown companies to exits
- Operating executives from tech/non-tech companies
- Business leaders from the midwest, including representatives from Local Corporate Partners, and Service Organizations
Nebraska Angels offer a unique investing experience for members, by providing meaningful investment opportunities in Nebraska and the midwest. Our members are united in their passion to help build the Nebraska and midwestern economy, earn positive returns with their investments, and establish meaningful connections with their peers and within the Nebraska startup ecosystem.
Nebraska Angels offers our members a wide variety of membership benefits:
- Learn about Angel Investing from other members who have many deals and years of experience
- Work with Nebraska Angel's methods and processes to select and invest in companies
- Get access to a qualified pipeline of deals to consider for your portfolio
- Benefit from shared efforts on screening companies and doing due diligence tasks
- Expand your investment horizons by leveraging a qualified pipeline of deals
- Enjoy networking with a broad set of top professionals in a collegiate atmosphere
Whether your goal is to enhance your portfolio return, build your investing skills, leverage broad and deep expertise in a variety of domains, or help support local economic development, Nebraska Angles provides our members with benefits to help each individual achieve their own unique goals.
You will have the opportunity to directly impact our portfolio companies, contribute to deal discussions and due diligence efforts, and connect with accelerators/incubators, other angel groups, university programs, and more.
While there are no formal participation requirements for membership in the group, we believe that our members learn more from doing than anything else. As such, we strongly encourage members to come to monthly meetings, engage in discussions, and attend at least one screening and/or executive committee meeting to see how the process of identifying, evaluating, and ultimately investing in companies works. Essentially – dive in and follow a deal.